Gold is the currency of Legend of the Red Dragon.
Acquiring Gold Edit
You gain gold from a number of sources. They are:
- By killing forest monsters. Each time you kill one, you will receive a set amount of gold
- By using Jennie LADY
- By finding a Bag of Gold
- By having Seth the Bard double your bank account
- By helping the Old Man in the forest
- By gambling with the old man at the Dark Cloak Tavern
- By gambling with the Blackjack Dwarf
- By selling your Weapon or Armour
- By robbing the Ye Olde Bank with a Fairy
- Receiving a gold transfer from another player
Storing Gold Edit
Your gold on hand is lost if you are killed, so it's best to store it at the Ye Olde Bank as quickly as possible. You can either visit the bank to do so or when in the Forest simply press the 'b' key as this causes you to toss all your gold on hand up into the air, where a large, ugly vulture catches it and flies away with it. They deposit it at the bank for you.